Skip Navigation
MU Logo MU in Brick and Mortar
University of Missouri-Columbia

Memorial Union

The completed Green Chapel as seen today (courtesy of the UMC Archives, C:11/13/2)

1959 A. P. Green Chapel Original Construction

Architect: O.V. Stiegemeyer

Photograph of Construction on the Chapel from the East
(courtesy of the UMC Archives, C:1/141/2)
Click the thumbnail for a larger JPEG image.
Photograph of Construction on the Chapel from the Northeast
(courtesy of the UMC Archives, C:1/141/2)
Click the thumbnail for a larger JPEG image.
Photograph of the Completed Green Chapel from under the Memorial Tower
(courtesy of the UMC Archives, C:1/25/6)
Click the thumbnail for a larger JPEG image.
A. P. Green Chapel Dedication Pamphlet, October 11, 1959
(courtesy of the UMC Archives, C:22/15/1)
Click the thumbnail to view the PDF document.
Interior Photograph of the Chapel from the West Balcony
Click the thumbnail for a larger JPEG image.
Interior Photograph of the Chapel from the West
Click the thumbnail for a larger JPEG image.
North and East Elevations
Click the thumbnail for a larger JPEG image.
South and West Elevations
Click the thumbnail for a larger JPEG image.
Institute of Museum and Library ServicesThis project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the state of Missouri.
Space Planning and Management
180 General Services Bldg, Columbia, MO 65211
Phone (573)882-4506 Fax (573)882-6957
MUSpace@missouri.edu
Copyright ©2006 Curators of the University of Missouri.
An equal opportunity/ADA institution. All rights reserved.

DMCA and other copyright information
Last updated: Tuesday, October 24, 2006