Pickard Hall then and now. [Left] Postcard of Pickard Hall, then the Chemistry Building, ca. 1920 (courtesy of theUMC Archives: C:0/46/7). [Right] Pickard Hall as seen today.
Date designed: 1892 Date constructed: 1892 Architectural consultant: M.F. Bell, Architect; Fulton, MO Named after:John Pickard, professor of Greek and chair of the Department of Classical Archaeology and History of Art Historical/alternate names: Chemical Laboratory, Chemistry Building, Old Chemistry Building, School of Commerce, Art History and Archaeology Building.