Aerial view of Kuhlman Court. Ellis Library is visible in the upper portion of the photo, and the Arts and Sciences Building is seen in the right portion of the photo (courtesy of UMC Archives: UW: 4/81/4)
Date designed: unknown Date constructed: ca. 1922 Date demolished: 1984 Architectural consultant: Harry S. Bill, Architect and MU Faculty member
Note: The houses in Kuhlman Court were developed in 1922 initially as residential homes. They were acquired by the University of Missouri and transformed into offices and work spaces. In 1984 the seven remaining houses were razed to allow construction of a pedestrian walkway and additional space for Ellis Library and the University Bookstore.